Website : www.trigent.com
Experience : Freshers (0 to 1 year)
Qualification: BE Computer Science/MCA
Job Role : Automation Test Engineer
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Company Profile:Trigent is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For the past 18+ years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Trigent. Our hybrid engagement model is designed to leverage the best of US and India so that our customers are the ultimate beneficiaries. Our track record speaks to our success; having developed more than 100 products many of which are deployed in mission critical capacity in both large and small companies. We work with the same care and diligence to make each of our engagement a success, one at a time, small or large.
Required Skills/Qualification:- Qualification is BE Computer Science/MCA
- Experience/Exposure JUnit, Java.
- Good knowledge on Scripting Skills - Python or Perl
- Implement the test automation effort for iPrint Appliance.
- Develop and execute automated tests.
- Enhance and improve existing automation framework.
- Build comprehensive test suites, Integrate the test suites into the test management system and custom - test harnesses. Work closely with the application developers to build useful automation tests.
- Train the manual testers and guide them in executing and contributing to automation.
- Effectively communicate automation activities and findings in oral and written formats.
FreshersJunction - For More Details and apply click here
You may also search in google as :
FreshersJunction:Trigent Software Hiring Freshers as Automation Test Engineer in Bangalore on September 2014, jobs in Trigent Software, Automation Test Engineer openings in Trigent Software, Trigent Software jobs, Trigent Software Jobs in Bangalore, Automation Test Engineer jobs in Trigent Software, Automation Test Engineer jobs in Bangalore, Trigent Software Bangalore jobs.