Company Name : BlueWhale Solutions
Website : www.bluewhalesolutions.com
Experience : Freshers (0 to 2 years)
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, ME, M.Sc IT, B.Sc, BCA, MBA or Any Degree
Job Role : Software Engineer
Salary : 1.0 LPA to 3.5 LPA
Openings : Not Disclosed by HR
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM Sharp
Walkin Date : 1st December 2014 & 2nd December 2014
Company Profile :BlueWhale Solutions formally known as Open wire Solutions Inc. We are a Software technology Outsourcing consulting company formed in 2009 and its group founded in 1981, which provides software, Construction, and manufacturing services across the globe from textiles to top car manufacturing firms in India and US.
We have been associated with top fortunes companies like Intel, Boeing, Ford, Hyundai, Sumi Mother son, Foxconn, Honda Jets USA, Cavin kare, Wells Forgo, CarMax US, Fannie mae, Penn national insurance, Tommy Hilfiger, Levis Clothing Limited US and India. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. We have a strong development team of 1100+ Employees in India, US and Europe. 90% of our workforce is based in East Asia.
Required Skills/Job Responsibilities:-- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Candidates who meet eligible criteria , directly walkin to below mentioned venue on 1st & 2nd Dec 2014
Walkin Venue :
Offshore Delivery Unit India:
No 9/3 Muthial Reddy Street, Alandur,
Chennai – 600016
Landmark: Near Saint Thomas Mount Railway Station and Near NTL Call Taxi Call Center Head Office
Close By Landmark: Karthipar Junction, Saint Thomas Mount Station – Walkable distance from Saint Thomas Mount Station
Popular Near By Landmark: Commutable Distance – Guindy Railway Station – Hablis Hotel – Trident Hotel – ITC Grand Chola – Hyatt Hotel – Le Royal Meridien – Phoenix Market City – Kathipara Junction – Olympia Tech Park – Radison Blue and Many More
Contact Person : Sujata (HOHR)
Contact Number : +91-44-42124760
FreshersJunction - For More Details click here
You may also search in google as :
FreshersJunction:BlueWhale Solutions Walkins Freshers as Software Engineer - Product Support in Chennai on November 2014, jobs in BlueWhale Solutions, Software Engineer - Product Support openings in BlueWhale Solutions, BlueWhale Solutions jobs, BlueWhale Solutions Jobs in Chennai, Software Engineer - Product Support jobs in BlueWhale Solutions, Software Engineer - Product Support jobs in Chennai, BlueWhale Solutions Chennai jobs.